Important Note: On Wednesday, October 2nd and Tuesday, October 15th from 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM Eastern Time, gift card processing will be undergoing scheduled maintenance.
- During these windows, you may experience intermittent errors when attempting to redeem gift cards.
- To ensure the best experience, we recommend redeeming gift cards outside the maintenance window on these days.
We are excited to offer gift cards to make it more convenient to pre-pay for your Sling TV subscription or give as gifts without the need for a credit card. Physical Sling TV gift cards can be purchased at Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, and other retailers.. Digital gift cards can be purchased online from Walmart.com, BestBuy.com or PayPal.com. All taxes must be paid by the user.
Check out these additional details to guide you through what you need to know most about your gift card.
- To use your gift card scratch the PIN code area gently on the back of your card. Enter the PIN code at sling.com/gift. For the full step-by-step, click here.
- If you already have a Sling TV account and want to add a gift card, log-in to My Account with your credentials and click Add Gift Card.
- If your gift balance is more than the cost of one month of service, the cost of the selected service will be prorated as extra days of service.
- We will notify you via email when your gift card subscription is about to end.
Sling gift cards:
- Never expire.
- Cannot be redeemed on your account if you pay through third-party partners, except for Amazon Pay
- Cannot be used toward a device offer or video on-demand rentals
- Can be used to purchase domestic or international channels
- Can be used to restart or change your subscription
- Can only be redeemed for a subscription service
- In order to make any changes to your subscription, you must enter another gift card or credit or debit card
- Cannot be used to pay for previously generated invoices
- Cannot be used for redemption or payment of Sling promotional offers
- Are not redeemable for cash, except where required by law
- Cannot be refunded, whether prior or subsequent redemption, except where required by law
For more on using gift cards, visit this page and select Gift Card Terms.
Gift card only subscribers wanting to change their subscription
- An additional gift card or credit/debit card is required to upgrade or downgrade your subscription.
- All base services and extras must be added for a minimum of 30 days.
- All base services and extras must end on the same date.
- If you are using an additional gift card, any remaining credit beyond 30 days will be prorated at your current subscription.
- To learn more on changing your subscription with a gift card, click here.
All details subject to change